Monday 18 May 2015

Harden polymer clay

I got polymer clay from trade and also lots of it from my boy friend's trip to USA, but as Malaysia is very hot. It made my polymer clay harden quite a bit. Its hard to shape them as the crumble and its really hard to keep them clean as I work with yarn and also felt. My craft area is never clean. Its always full of things I m making or I plan to make. I don't really bother to clean it as it will be messy in a blink of an eye :) I m just weird that way. I still manage to make something out of those harden clay but they aren't the pretty one. And they are not clean too. But here is some of the creations I have made.
Little blue plush bunny


Tiny little bear without eyes.


Miss Piggy with big ears


Two piggy paperclips


And a fairy tree house

Let me know how did I do with these. I ll try to make more before the polymer clay harden completely. I won't want to waste my polymer clay. Its hard to get them here in Malaysia. So the polymer clay I have now is my PRECIOUS>>>>> :) Need ideas for more creations. I think I love more of nature charm. Those cute charms I tried, I think I fail badly. I love wooden looks. I m just weird in my own way. :) Would totally love more friends to share ideas and just to chat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment