Sunday 15 February 2015

Tired me

I m really sorry for not posting any new plush these few weeks. I have been busy with life. I m trying my best to cope with all I can and I promise to come back as soon as possible with new plush and the templates. But for the time being, Chinese New Year is just around the corner and I am running out of time. I m still making amigurumi but without pattern as I m making them for my friends for this CNY. You can have a look on my instragram on what I m making. I m more active there with posting pictures of the things I m making compare to facebook and blog. Lazy me ^-^ Any how please do wish me luck in getting my life back to crafting. I miss it so much as crafting is relaxing time for me.

This is a little ram I m working on for the time being. Its a really slow progress compare to my other amigurumi.


No comments:

Post a Comment