Friday 28 November 2014

Toothless amigurumi

I totally love Toothless and I want one of my own so after looking around I found a great pattern to make it. It was really easy to understand pattern. I thanked Sarah to have share the pattern. Its an awesome job on the pattern and its not easy to come out with pattern with all the curves. For those interested in making one just click on this link:
http://sarselgurumi.blogspot.com/2011/05/toothless-amigurumi-pattern.html

and here is my Toothless. Its hard to take a picture of black amigurumi. Any ideas on how to take a clearer picture? Do share your ideas with me :) I would be so happy to learn more new things.


1 comment:

  1. Usually I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this
    write-up very compelled me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me.

    Thanks, quite nice article.

    Stop by my website ... diy home improvements ()

    ReplyDelete