Monday 22 September 2014

Skeleton Minion Plush Tutorial

I just love minion and since Halloween is near so I m making minion theme Halloween plush. I m starting out with this little one. I m sorry for the pattern is really late. I m just having a crisis with my phone and also my laptop. Just not my day I think. But any how I do wish people would let me know how this little one is. It will determine, should I keep on making pattern....... Seems like no one is really needing these :)

How to make it

Templates


4 comments:

  1. Keep making them. People need them they just don't give u feedback. Ur plushies r so spot on when u create them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen, I have only just found your site and WOW!!!! thank you so much for all the hard work you do. I haven't even been through a third of your postings and it has already sparked my creativity like crazy!! LOL. I think that Celosia is right when she said that people need them they just don't leave feedback which is a shame as you don't know how much you are appreciated. Keep on creating girl as Iv'e just signed up and will put your ideas to good use. Love and Blessings, Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say that this is soooooooo adorable and thank you for the video explaining what to do xx

    ReplyDelete